Sunday, February 3, 2008

News!

Hey there!

It's February, and that means I'm back to blogging! I've been busy over January putting together some of the harder topics, and hope to get some more done in the next few weeks.

I'd love some more questions though! Some of my best topics have come from questions from others - things I take for granted, but that warrant questioning deeply. Leave them as a comment here, or email them to me, gregornewton(at)gmail(dot)com

And in other news, today I commenced as youth worker at St Johns Uniting Church in Wahroonga. This is a huge step for me which will continue to put my faith to the test.

All the best for 2008, and I hope this blog continues to be inquisitive and thoughtful, in working through the toughest questions of the Christian faith.

Take care,

Gregor

No comments: